JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management 2024/2025: Hello there, aspiring students of the Estate Management department. Welcome to TeezabUpdate.com.ng, your go-to website for all educational information.
Today, we’re diving into a crucial step on your journey to becoming a bonafide Estate Management student in one of the higher institutions in Nigeria, understanding the JAMB subject combination for Estate Management.
It’s like finding the right ingredients for a masterful recipe; missing one can alter the outcome significantly.
For every student in Nigeria, the dream of becoming an Estate Management student begins with a successful stint in the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) examinations.
It’s a significant milestone, and like any important journey, it starts with being well-prepared and knowing exactly what lies ahead.
Let’s dive into the heart of the matter and explore the JAMB subject combination for Estate Management in the 2024/2025 academic session.
- All JAMB Accredited CBT Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Recommended Textbooks for all subjects
- JAMB Syllabus for all subjects
- NIMC Enrolment Centres in Nigeria
- JAMB Subject Combination for all Courses
What is JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management?
The JAMB subject combination for Estate Management is essential for students who want to study Estate Management in Nigeria. Each subject has its unique importance and relevance to the legal system.
The jamb subject combination for Estate Management in all institutions is listed below;
- Use of English
- and one (1) other subject.
O’Level Requirements to Study Estate Management
In addition to the JAMB subject combination, there are also specific WAEC required subjects for students who want to study Estate Management in Nigeria. WAEC (West African Examinations Council) is a regional examination body responsible for conducting examinations in West Africa.
The WAEC required subjects for Estate Management in Nigeria are similar to the JAMB subject combination. They include:
- English Language
- and two (2) relevant subjects.
- The remaining three (3) or four (4) subjects will be determined by you.
It is important for students who want to study Estate Management in Nigeria to understand the WAEC subject combination and choose their subjects carefully. Like the JAMB subject combination, the WAEC required subjects for Estate Management in Nigeria are important for admission consideration into Estate Management programs in Nigerian universities.
Direct Entry (DE) Requirements To Study Estate Management
For candidates who wish to study Estate Management in Nigeria through the Direct Entry mode, there are specific requirements they must meet.
The Direct Entry requirements to study Estate Management in Nigeria are as follows:
- You should have a minimum of 5 credits in Ordinary Level (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB), with a maximum of two sittings.
- Two (2) ‘A’ Level passes in Mathematics, Economics, Geography, Biology and Physics.
- You should have a minimum of a Merit Pass in the National Diploma (ND), National Certificate of Education (NCE), and other Advanced Level Certificates.
- Purchase the Direct Entry form through the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- You should meet other qualifications acceptable to the senate of your university of choice.
- You must meet the Faculty/Departmental entry requirements of your preferred university.
Federal Universities That Offers Estate Management In Nigeria
If you are about to study Estate Management In Nigeria Federal University, you must know all the federal universities that offer Estate Management as a course.
Here are the Federal Universities & Federal Poly in Nigeria that offer Estate Management:
- Abia State University, Uturu
- Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi
- Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi (Affiliated To Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka)
- Bayero University, Kano
- Bells University Of Technology, Ota
- Caleb University, Imota
- Caritas University, Amorji-Nike, Enugu
- Covenant University, Canaan Land, Ota
- Crescent University, Abeokuta
- Cross Rivers University Of Technology, Calabar
- Enugu State University Of Science And Technology, Enugu
- Federal University Of Technology Minna
- Federal University Of Technology, Akure
- Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State
- Gregory University, Uturu, Abia State
- Imo State University, Owerri
- Joseph Ayo Babalola University, Ikeji-Arakeji
- Kaduna State University, Kaduna
- Nasarawa State University, Keffi
- Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife
- Oduduwa University, Ipetumodu
- Osun State University, Osogbo
- Rivers State University Of Science And Technology, Port Harcourt
- University Of Benin, Benin City
- University Of Ilorin, Ilorin
- University Of Jos, Jos
- University Of Lagos
- The University Of Nigeria Nsukka
- University Of Uyo
- Wesley University Of Science And Technology. Ondo
See Also: JAMB Subject Combination for all Courses
TeezabUpdate’s Conclusion on JAMB Subject Combination for Estate Management
As we wrap up our discussion on the JAMB subject combination for Estate Management, it’s crucial to remember that this is just the beginning of a thrilling and challenging journey.
Your journey through JAMB is more than a test; it’s a preparation for the real-world scenarios you will encounter in the field of Estate Management.
I wish you success in JAMB and beyond!
If you have any questions regarding this post simply leave us a comment in the comment box below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!!