FUKASHERE Acceptance Fee 2024/2025 Payment: Hey friend! If you’re one of the lucky students who have been offered admission into the Federal University Kashere for the 2024/2025 academic session, first off, congratulations!
Securing a spot at FUKASHERE is a big deal, and you’ve got every right to celebrate. But hold on, before you start planning your freshers’ party, there’s something crucial you need to take care of, paying your acceptance fee.
Now, you might be thinking, “Why do I need to pay an acceptance fee? And how do I even go about it?”
Don’t worry; you’re in the right place. TeezabUpdates.com.ng is here for you! In this post, we’re going to walk you through every step of the FUKASHERE Acceptance Fee payment process.
We’ve got all the details you need, from the amount you’ll have to pay to the bank details and deadlines. So, keep reading because you don’t want to miss out on this essential first step in your FUKASHERE journey.
- FUKASHERE Cut off Mark for all courses
- Does FUKASHERE Accept Two Sittings for Admission
- List of FUKASHERE Courses and Programmes Offered
- Does FUKASHERE Accept Awaiting Result for Admission
- FUKASHERE Admission List
- FUKASHERE Admission Requirements
- Does FUKASHERE Accept Second Choice for Admission
- FUKASHERE School Fees for New & Returning Students
How Much is FUKASHERE Acceptance Fee for the 2024/2025 Academic Session
This is to inform admitted candidates that the Federal University, Kashere FUKASHERE, has released the acceptance fee for the 2024/2025 academic session for both UTME and Direct Entry Candidates.
The Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) acceptance fee for the 2024/2025 academic session is Three Thousand naira only (N3,000).
How To Pay FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees
To pay FUKASHERE Acceptance Fees, follow the simple guidelines below;
Visit the registration portal on http://fuk.safsrms.com/
- Step 1: Login Details
- Login with the following details:
- Login ID: Your Jamb Registration Number
- Password: Your Jamb Registration Number. NOTE: (The system will prompt you immediately for a change of password after the first login).
- Upload your photograph/picture Upon successful login, ENSURE that you update your profile as Payment receipts and Vital information will be communicated to you via your e-mail address.
- Step 2: Print Admission Letter
- Print your admission letter using the following:
- Click on Print Admission Letter to download your admission letter
- Print it and bring it along with a photocopy of all your credentials for registration.
- Step 3: Payment of Fees
- Pay for your tuition fees using the following steps:
- Select the ‘Fees Payment link to display the fees schedule.
- You can choose to add accommodation to your bill subject to availability from the Fees Payment Page.
- Verify the information displayed, e.g (D, Name, Reference Number e.t.c) and choose your preferred payment method (Master Card, Visa, Bank etc) and click on “accept”.
- Note that your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) is required for fees verification. Ensure That you don’t delete it from your email.
- Step 4: Verification of Fees
- Return to the registration portal (http://fuk.safsrms.com/) and login as in Step1 above (Payments made online will be redirected back to the portal automatically).
- Select Verify Fee Payment’ (Online payments will be verified automatically).
- Enter your RRR obtained during payment and click on ‘Verify’ (if successful, you will be granted access to Course Registration for your program).
- Step 5: Course Registration
- Click on ‘Course Registration’ to select all the courses you wish to register for.
- Click on ‘Add All Core Course(s)’ to add the courses for registration.
- Click on ‘Register‘ to register for the courses.
- Click on Remove if the number of units to register is greater than 24 to remove a course.
And there you have it! That’s the full rundown on how to sort out your FUKASHERE Acceptance Fee for the 2024/2025 academic session.
Keep in mind that paying this fee is not just a formality; it’s your ticket to securing your spot at one of Nigeria’s premier institutions. Failure to make this payment could mean saying goodbye to your seat, and trust me, you don’t want that to happen.
We hope this post has answered all your questions and given you the confidence to go ahead and make that payment.
However, if there’s something we missed or if you still have lingering questions, feel free to drop a comment below. We’re here to help you make your transition to university life as smooth as possible.
Congratulations again on your admission, and we can’t wait to see all the incredible things you’ll achieve at FUKASHERE. Now go ahead, make that payment, and take the first step towards the exciting new chapter in your life!